Thursday, December 13, 2007

THE BEST BDAY!!!!sweeet sixxxtteenn!!

yest was the best bday ever!!!wuuu,!!!!!!thx evryone for coming,shuld i mention one by one??ahaha..maybe ill mention some...

1stly,i wuld like to thank allah,coz it didnt rain yest..yay!!!thx alll DBs member who turn out..rez,amalu,khai,haziq,afiq&zizah,who bought me the delicious donuts!!!!!!thx dear for cming too..n syahid bought me a cake.n i didnt xpect it,,thx alot bro!!,opahn fatima bought me donuts too...thx thebestfren...mira n rull bought me chocs...NICE!!!!!!n thx evryone that came!!=)

the pit was fantastic man...1st time celeberating bday wif frens..n it was the best bday celebration!!!had fun..make ffool of ourselves..ahhaha...n yeah,we bowl-ed...super fun man....stay up the whole nite..wuu...laugh here n dere...we did took some pics..but lazy to put.ahahha..bla3...till arnd 8.30 my mom fetch me,rez,afiq n amalu,went home n ZZzzzz..

now im 16.yay...once again..thx guys=) for making my best bday ever....

Cheers

No comments: