Tuesday, December 04, 2007

8 more days MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is ok...its tough though..evryone's life is hard...right??

ok i dono y,bt work seems to be getting tiring by days..ahhaha..maybe its just me..oso.work is like sch wif some fucked ppl stressing me up..and oso some making me smile n laugh...yeah...

recently,a gal frm my sch,elly try to advice me on metal..ahaha.coz i flame all the posers..so??ahahaha..if ur reading this elly,though luck la flaming me..sala org...ahhaha.at fark man...i doubt she's better...ahaha...yeah...theere are posers here..u wanna call me one?by all means..all i noe is im nt following the metal trend..ahhaa..n i gt my own ways...

yest went out wif LOVES,syahid,sam,fahmi n reen...jam..ahaha.iffah is joining them kinda -________________- i gt felling the band wil only last long till tcrs day...aft that.thats it..BOOOOM..gone.ahahaha..n i strongly believe that iffah is better off doing solo.yeah..bla3..niways,went far east..bla3....then go hme..i dono y lately,LOVES doesnt wan me to send her..i dnt get it.ahahhahah

3 MORE DAYS TO month-vesary(is dat wat tthey call it?ahahhh)yeah..n i love her ALOT la.
till here

Cheers

Deth

No comments: