Monday, February 05, 2007

title-less

Ok..my mom bought me a new hp..samsung z-h230...ok was quite happy...guess wat..Fareez n Me are usg the same model...even same colour...ahaha...at 1st i wanted V3x...but it ran out of stock..i was like...ala mak...so just take this samsung.it bascially is ok...3g,mp3,mmr card...saticfatoary enuf....ahahaha...

PHEEEWW
this yr..i like need so much $$ man..i need $ for bag,shoes,shirts,CDs,patches...n aslo a boot...god...so much...ahahhaa...i tink ill work this dec holz...no choice.hahaha...okok..sch was fun..as in "FUN"...studies is making my life go miserable..im lucky i hav a maths tutor...so wen she teach me wat my tcr havent teach.. i can not-pay atetion in class..ahahhaa..step pandai ah...
im so thaankfull of her...THX KAK....okok...

i will post some other time..i dont usually post w/o any event happening..get it??no??nvm

till we meet again!!

HAIL

No comments: