Tuesday, February 20, 2007

HAIL

aaaaaahhh.....holidays dis time sux a lil bit.....didnt update..lazy uh...ahaha.ok....had some gd time during holz.....basically i dont noe wat i did...seriusly..ahahha..all i rember...yest....play flyff...then meet them...mpt those fuc*ers..but my classmates...say wan to play takraw..but didnt...then went to grandlink..play dota...ah i suck at it man...ahaha.....play pool wiif syafiq...GOD....i was being thrashed..ahahah.....not good in pool either....then juz now go watch movie..wwif my mates..my other Pukimaks fren also watch movie, but i follow my klass...ahaha..coz they more better...ah...my 4 yrs frens go to ECP n didnt call me alonng...pisses man....who doesnt??4 yrs already n attitude like shit...as in shit that come out frm ur ass...GROW UP LA ChibaS....ahhh...used to their shity attitudes...ahhh..so basicaly life is not so gd nowasays.....ahh wan to workk
so do tc
hail!!
bye

PS:im now lvl 61 on flyff..WUHHHOOO..n i have 22 mill..HAPPY SIOL!!!

No comments: