Wednesday, April 23, 2008

6666666666666666666669666666666666

Well..life hasnt been better since she left me...not in anyway..well...its like so hard...schs are llike fark...hahaha....
the only ting dat makes mee happy is,frens,sk8..i guess dat all?hahaha..sk8 n never stop...=D

well here i wanna xpress my feelings/have any comment abt it?feel free to tag,n reveal urself..

It has almost been a mnth since iffah left me....its like incomplete w.o her..wen i was wif her...my life have never been in darkness...she makes me smile almost every sec...
wen im dwn she;s dere...we laster 8 mnths ++.n i never regret a single sec....iffah,sry,i noe ive crush ur hart like on our 4 mnths onwards...now dat ur nt in my life..it feels so diff....i miss those time we had..it has been a while since i date u..at least,i wuld really wan u to treat me as one of ur BFs..bt,ur bz wif ur sch frens,ur exams,ur sch..if i culd turn back time..i will..to 7.7.07..n i wuld really treat u better..bt nw i guuess u dnt have any feelings for me...i cnt force u.
i just wanna xpress wat im feeling...tink watever u farks wans to k?for i dnt give a single sheat.

to nabilah,opah,fatimah,DB,rull,n all.thx for being there guys..n iffah.ill never forget u...
n wat i said.i really meant it,deep frm my hart...n wen u called me the other time,.i felt so happy.coz we get to share our probs n stuffs..n i hope deres more in the future..\
till here

AND I WAN TO MAKE A BAND


No comments: