Friday, February 08, 2008

helliztik holidays..


Ok..this 2 holz for the CNY was tremondouly fun......on wednesday,,went to shila's chalet..at 1st it was boring...later at arnd 10-11+ things started to go fun.....me,rez,khai,amalu,shila n her cuz,iffah hanie went to the beach...we tok2.....laugh...walk2....lepak2...bla3......then went back to chalet....at there...we did tok2 sme stuffs,and aft abt an hour or so,me n re fall asleep..i dnt noe bout the rest,bt all i noe was i feel aslep...ahahha..tired as fuck...we took the 5th or 6th bus home...didnt want to sleep at 1st coz meeting LOVE at arnd 2....

Love meet me outside ov my hse....n then we went mac....meet eddy n amirul n then went to tamp inter n aft that went to eddy's pit at pasiris....
i had fun there...it was superb man..with my mom's-side family members there,n SYG was there also along with 2 ov eddy's fren..we chat2....took pics...play psp..EAT...bla3...then we went to the bug playgrnd at pasir ris...even though im turning 17 this yr,smhow,im still inlove wif that playgrnd..ahhaha...yeah..went back to pit...sit for a while then we went home..nt xactly home.bt some ov them wanted to took sme stuffs...me,iffah,my mom n my aunt were in my mom's car...sent iffah home n then we went back to pit....i was shocked wen my mom called iffah.IFFAH....iffah told me that she was sooo malu..hahhaha...n i dnt noe y,i feel like want iffah to stick often wif my family members...isnt it cool...lolz.....

n yest,went sk8 wif naim,sam,n,solihin..bla3...aft that meet ex saket krew n play takraw for a bit...yeah....
so till here

CHEERS

No comments: