Tuesday, September 25, 2007



Its has been a whle since i last blog ey....yeah..ill blog nw...=))

well..life is ok....last few days enjoy enjoy n more enjoy..with frens n mostly..my dear IFFAH.Time just flew so fast..n nw,less then a week to N lvls...6days...n im like studying last min...well...i regret actually....

I would like wish gd luck to all my fello batchmates taking Ns....esp,Deceptibloodz..yeah...4h ppls...4g ppls..all the best..N i would really die2 wanna go to sec 5 next year...

About me n IFFAH....Well..we did went our during this Holy-Month...we wen Buka together..yeah..it was funn....n i miss her ALOT..ahaha...tings are going fine..n IFFAH,im reall sry for all the bad tings ive done..=))) i reall love HER alot..as in ALOT..more than alot actually.....Ok basically dats it...

Till here my frens...Study hard fellow Batch-mates...all the best...

TILL I BLOG AGAIN

I LOVE IFFAH!!!!!



No comments: